Report a Crime
Welcome to the Hazlet Township Police Department Online Reporting System. Using this system allows you to submit a report immediately for review.
If this is an emergency or the crime is in progress, please call 911.
Upon completion of this process:
- Your incident reported online will be reviewed.
- Reports are reviewed and assigned to detectives for follow-up based on investigative leads and severity of the crime. Unfortunately the majority of cases reported are closed without further action being taken. If a follow-up will be conducted on your case, you will be contacted.
- Once the report has been approved, a permanent HTPD report number and a copy of the report will be maintained and available to you through our Records Division.
- Violent Crime (personal assault, kidnapping, robbery)
- Hate Crime
- Sex Crime (rape or sexual assault)
- Stolen Vehicle (theft of a vehicle, trailer, motorcycle)
- Domestic Violence
- Assault resulting in serious injuries (to include injuries requiring hospitalization or medical treatment).
- Lost/Stolen License Plate
If YES, Call 732-264-6565 to file your report!
All other crimes please use the following links:
If you already created a report with an officer or online, but have more information to provide, please click here